Guitar String Jewelry Care Instructions
- Avoid exposure to moisture: To prevent tarnishing, keep your jewelry dry and avoid wearing it while swimming, showering, or during activities that might expose it to excessive moisture.
- Store properly: When you're not wearing your jewelry, store it in a dry place.
- Minimize contact with chemicals: Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and other beauty products, as these can accelerate tarnishing and affect the appearance of your jewelry.
- Clean gently: If your jewelry needs cleaning, use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe the surface.
- Polishing: If needed, you can use a jewelry polishing cloth to restore the shine of your jewelry. For gold colored strings and brass ball end beads, a cleaner called Brasso works wonderfully to restore the shine. Make sure to thoroughly dry the piece after cleaning.
- Protect against tangling: If your jewelry features multiple chains or delicate designs, take care to prevent tangling and kinking. Proper storage can help prevent this.
- Avoid excessive force: Be gentle when putting on or taking off your jewelry to prevent any undue stress on the components.
- Get in touch. If you need help with cleaning or repair of your pieces we are happy to help.
By following these care tips, you can ensure that your handcrafted guitar string jewelry remains a cherished part of your collection for many years to come.